Candida fungus is a type of fungus that is beneficial to the body. After the amount of Candida fungus in the body increases, the danger begins to emerge. A type of fungus that is useful becomes dangerous/harmful when it multiplies.
Candida fungus, whose original name is "candida albicans", is a type of fungus that grows on the inner surfaces of the body, usually inside the mouth, intestines or vagina. It is a type of fungus that is naturally found on the body and is not actually harmful. Candida fungus supports the absorption and digestion processes in the intestine. The important point here is the amount of candida fungus. A normal amount produced by the body is a very useful type of mushroom for the body. However, if this type of fungus is more than the amount of fungus that the body needs to produce, it can become a very harmful type of fungus for the body. Candida fungus amount If left unchecked, it becomes a disease. It forms a white layer like “yogurt cut”. It is a type of fungus that makes people sick and is seen on people. The overgrowth of the Candida fungus is called "candidiasis".
What are the Causes of Candida Fungus Occurrence?
The increase in the amount of Candida fungus makes the person sick. This affects my body negatively. There are many reasons for the increase in the amount of Candida fungus. These reasons can be listed as follows.
Continuous use of antibiotics increases the amount of candida.
Birth control drugs increase the amount of candida fungus in the body, especially in the vagina.
Imbalance in diabetes and insulin resistance damages the immune system in the body. It is possible to encounter an increase in the amount of candida in the body with weakened immunity.
As the balance between bacteria and fungi is disturbed in cancer treatments and immune system diseases, the formation of candida fungus increases.
Excessive stress candida mushroom has a negative impact on
· Respiratory treatments applied to asthma patients may cause proliferation of candida fungus.
What Are the Symptoms of Candida Fungus?
You need to understand whether the Candida fungus is in your body. Therefore, you should observe some symptoms in your body for a certain period of time. The symptoms of Candida fungus are as follows;
· Chronic Fatigue; Candida is a type of fungus that helps absorb nutrients. However, when it multiplies, it causes nutritional deficiencies. This can cause fatigue.
· Hormonal Disorders; It can cause menstrual irregularity in women and breast enlargement in men.
· Itching in the Genital Area; If there is itching in the genital areas, bad smell, pain during sexual intercourse, and white-colored discharge, it may be caused by the candida fungus.
· Oral Thrush; can occur in the mouth. If candida fungus that occurs in the mouth is not treated, it can spread to the heart valve, lungs and liver.
· Sinusitis Infections; Candida fungus affects sinusitis. It can cause persistent cough and post-nasal drip.
How to Treat Candida Fungus?
Of course, it is possible to balance the Candida fungus in the body. For this, you should pay attention to the following points;
You should stay away from sugar and carbohydrates. In particular, sugar increases the amount of candida fungus.
Avoid foods containing simple sugar.
Avoid starchy vegetables.
· Do not consume alcohol.
Consume anti-fungal foods such as garlic, coconut oil and turmeric.
Do not neglect to take daily supplements. These supplements are;
– 10 grams of glutamine supplement daily,
You should stay away from toxins and allergens.
You should reduce the consumption of foods containing gluten and lectins.
How is the Candida Test Done?
If you are observing the symptoms of candida fungus in your body, you can test yourself at home to see if you have this fungus. Candida fungus test is done as follows.
· You should sleep hungry at night.
· You should not eat or drink anything when you get up in the morning.
· Fill a visible glass with water and spit it out.
· Wait 5 minutes.
If there are filamentous microorganisms on the surface of the water in the glass, if there is a layer that settles to the bottom of the glass, or if there is a layer that floats in the water that looks like a cloud, there is a possibility that you have candida fungus. Candida fungus has a filamentous structure and may appear sedimentary on the water surface. In healthy saliva, there is no sediment on the surface of the water. Of course, you should not neglect to see a doctor to clarify whether you carry candida fungus or not.
To review our supplements that you need for a healthy body, visit our products page. our products You can get detailed information about our products, review our product contents and buy our products online. You can also get information by reading our valuable articles about health.