What is omega-3?
Omega-3 It is a type of fat that must be taken into the body. Its other name is “fish oil” and it is often used with this name. Omega-3 fat There are three types of acids. These types are ALA, DHA and EPA. DHA and EPA are a type of fatty acid that we can call animal fat obtained from fish tissue, as we can understand when we look at the commonly used name. ALA, on the other hand, is a fatty acid found mainly in plants. Since this type of fat is not produced in the body, it is an unsaturated fatty acid that must be taken from the outside, with food or medical supplements. Omega 3 need basically starts in the mother's womb and is seen in every period including old age. This type of fat, which is important for heart health, must be taken into the body.
What Are the Symptoms of Omega-3 Deficiency?
Just as vitamin deficiency causes diseases in the body Omega-3 Deficiencies of unsaturated fatty acids in the body can cause diseases. Omega 3 We have compiled the symptoms of deficiency for you. These;
- heart problems, heart attack,
- decrease in visual function,
- Attention deficit (lack of concentration) and behavioral disorders,
- dry skin and hair,
- brittle nails,
- dry eyes,
- state of being angry,
- intense anxiety,
symptoms such as omega-3 are symptoms of a deficiency of fatty acids in the body.
Omega-3 KHow should it be used?
very important for health omega-3 Getting saturated fatty acids from all foods with a balanced diet is the most ideal way to get them into the body. However, in cases where nutrients are insufficient, medical supplements can be taken. Alright "Omega-3How is the use of fame?” To answer the question; In fact, there is no specific usage time or interval. Consuming fatty fish twice a week and omega 3 rich plants, oils are not consumed. taken with a medical supplement omega-3 It is important to take it with a meal containing fat, the reason for taking it like this is to increase its absorption in the body. Taking it on a full stomach prevents stomach ailments. There is a generalized dosage. But the way to get the most accurate dose is to consult a doctor.
Omega-3 WoundrWhat are they?
Fatty acids are important for body health. The point to be considered is that enough and the right fatty acid type is taken into the body. It has benefits for human health when it is taken into the body. This important point omega-3 also needs to be taken into account. Omega-3We will list the benefits for you. These;
- It reduces the risk of premature birth,
- It benefits the baby's retina and brain development,
- Helps develop baby's numerical intelligence, skills such as reading and writing,
- Protects from postpartum syndrome,
- Protects heart health
- It has positive effects on mental health,
- Provides weight control
- Prevents fatty liver,
- It is effective in fighting inflammation (pain),
- It reduces the risk of dementia,
- Prevents asthma,
- It reduces the risk of skin cancer,
- It lowers cholesterol and triglycerides,
- Helps balance blood sugar and insulin levels,
has such benefits.
Foods Containing Omega-3
Et/ Milk Products:
- Oily sea fish (such as salmon, sardines, tuna),
- Fish oil,
- Meat and dairy products from grass-fed animals,
Nuts and Seeds:
- Flax seeds,
- chia seeds,
- linseed oil,
- soybean oil,
- canola oil,
- walnut oil,
foods like omega 3 is an important source of nutrients.
1 capsule every day Fortim Omega Vege It meets your daily omega 3 needs.