Immune system It is important for the body to fight the diseases that may come from the outside or from the inside. Also during the pandemic immune system We need to pay attention to empowerment. we are for you too immune system We have compiled information about
What is the Immune System?
Immune system, It is the defense mechanism of a living being that tries to protect the body against diseases, in other words, it is the body's defense mechanism. It is a system that protects the body against viruses, tumors or structures that are harmful to the body. Also known as "Ummun". In our daily life, our body comes into contact with carcinogenic substances, viruses and bacteria many times. Immune system, It is important to fight foreign substances like these and it is a system that needs to be strengthened. Immune system, In fact, it is found throughout the body. However, there are also immune organs such as the spleen, lymph nodes and bone marrow. Mainly through four main lines immune system protects our body. These lines are;
- Some plasma proteins
- physical and chemical barriers,
like lines. In short immune system It is a system that does not protect the body against foreign germs, bacteria and viruses.
What Are the Foods That Strengthen the Immune System?
Immune system It is a system tasked with protecting the human body against foreign substances outside the body. Strengthening this system is important for fighting diseases. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to the diet and water consumption. It is necessary to pay attention not only to the diet or water consumption, but also to the variety of food consumed. We have researched for you the foods that strengthen the immune system. These foods are;
- Water should be consumed; The need for water varies according to age and weight. On average, 2-2,5 L of water can be consumed per day.
- Vegetables and fruits should be consumed; Vegetables and fruits are important food sources of vitamins and antioxidants. A, C, E vitamins, folic acid, magnesium and minerals are foods that strengthen the immune system. Especially orange and acidic fruits are not consumed.
- Oat; Since it contains beta gluten, it protects the body against foreign substances.
- Garlic; It is a powerful antioxidant because it contains allicin. Therefore the immune system supports.
- Yogurt and Kefir; They are important nutrients because they strengthen the intestinal flora, prevent the formation of inflammatory diseases and are antioxidants.
- fish consumption; Fish contains antioxidants and omega-3s. Therefore, it should be consumed twice a week.
- turmeric, ginger; These foods should be consumed as they are rich in vitamin B6, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and fiber.
- Blueberries; Since its antioxidant level is high and sugar level is low, it is a food that supports the prevention of many diseases, including cancer.
- Nuts; They are rich in oil. They contain vitamin E, fiber, omega-3 magnesium and zinc.
Foods like these foods that strengthen the immune system.
What are the supplements that strengthen the immune system?
Immune system Strengthening has become even more important with the pandemic period. Diet, food variety and regular sleep are very important at this stage. However, it is sometimes not possible to establish this order due to environmental factors and working life. Since not every person can consume every nutrient, it may be necessary to take supplements from outside. Supplement to strengthen the immune system It is important to receive. However, it is useful to consult with the doctor before starting the supplements. As is generally known, vitamin C and vitamin D are important vitamins for the immune system. In addition, zinc, oil, iron selenium and minerals should be taken. of many brands immune system booster supplement There are products. You can use the one that suits you by looking at the content. However, there are points to be noted. These points are;
- If there are drugs used in relation to other diseases,
- If you have enough of a certain vitamin in your body,
- It should be used under the supervision of a doctor,
- It should be taken in a certain daily dose, this dose may vary from person to person.